English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Showing posts with label Tangerang. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Tangerang. Show all posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Access Is Blocked, Tangerang Toll Had Paralyzed

VIVAnews -Bahar Cottage Residents, Middle Reef, Tangerang Subdistrict staged action demonstrably with block current Jakarta-Tangerang toll road. As a result of such action, the flow of traffic on the freeway that had a chance to experience the lame total of almost 3 hours.

"We not want to interfere with common facilities. But the voice of the citizens, if not with this action, not being heard, "said one pendemo Andre Vivanews, to Sunday, July 3, 2011.

Residents staged the action to block the highway from at 08.00. Previously, residents had ricuh when deploying demo action demanding the creation of an overpass connecting local residents access.

During this time the citizens do have road access in the form of road tunnels. However, this access can only be passed a single vehicle. With respect to such facilities, citizens often ask Bahar Cottage pleaded PT Jasa Marga Tbk to add road access however the request was never State-run.

Added Andre, road tunnels were often subjected to flooding when rain was falling. In addition, such access does not have path information so that a deemed unfit for use.

Cottage residents claimed to have grown tired with Bahar a number of meetings which have never been to fruition. The reason, request citizens to the operator of the expressway is build access overpass and not fixing the tunnel for this to be the main access of the citizens. "Previously there would, but not attended meetings of the authorities. We are disappointed, "he said.

Currently, the police have done cleaning up the highway from the former to block the road with lifted the iron closes roads and used tires on fire.


The action of blocking the road is not the first performed by the residents of Pondok Bahar. Earlier the citizens never done similar action blocking jaln tolls in the same place. "If our demands are not met, we will perform a follow-up action," said Andre. (eh)


(Report: Muhammad Iyus|Tangerang)



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Monday, July 4, 2011

Kidnapping, Officers LP Tangerang Arrested


VIVAnews -General Directorate of the Criminal Police officers in the Metro Jaya catch the registration registration of a Penitentiary (prison staff) in Tangerang named Chandra from his home in the elite housing, block 18 Banjar Wijaya/B, No. 34, Cipondoh, Tangerang, Saturday, June 18, 2011.

Not only that, the police also arrested a woman. Both are secured for allegedly involved cases of abduction and illegal confinement of Dwi Ning Hariyanti (32).

"Both (Chandra and her mother) had us take it to the Polda Metro Jaya. They now are we check, "said the head of the Unit By Car (Resmob), Directorate General Polda Metro Jaya Criminal, Police Commissioner Mohammed Heryawan in Jakarta, Saturday, June 18, 2011.

Herry explains, is the officer suspects Chandra Lapas Tangerang. While one suspect other mother of Chandra.  "There is still one of the suspect again that we are looking for," he added.

Based on information obtained the police know that Dwi kidnapped by Chandra since Thursday 16 June 2011 and then when you're passing in the Mall Slipi Jaya, Jakarta. Chandra who happened to be in the region ambushed and bringing Bi into the car and ran him into her house in Banjar Wijaya.

Still according to the recognition of Dwi, he held in a room in two-story house with a second hand terborgol condition. In captivity, Dwi pleaded during was fed only on Thursday, June 16, 2011, However two days later she be abandoned.

Feel the soul increasingly threatened, Dwi finally tried to escape by jumping from the second floor of a house belonging to Chandra. But nahas, efforts were unsuccessful and instead make it fractures in his back. As a result, Dwi back in captivity.


No despair, to esokan day, Saturday, Dwi is trying again to escape from the grip of Chandra. His attempt was successful until finally he helped citizens. "For the information of the public who reported the incident to us, immediately actionable and catch the culprit," he said.

When asked regarding accusations that mentions that the family Chandra is an impostor, Dwi Raza denied the information. His opinion, the parties owe to Chandra is the husband of the victim. Dwi themselves have never communicated with her husband during the last two years.

"Who got the debt that the husband of the victim to the family of the offender. That certainly means that the offender is an attempt abduction and illegal confinement, "says Raza.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 the most Prone Areas in Tangerang


VIVAnews – Three areas in Tangerang, Cipondoh, Benda, and Ciledug, mapped the area prone to murder cases, theft, violence, and theft of motor vehicles (curanmor). It was revealed by Kapolres Metro Area Commissioner Tavip Yulianto.

The high crime rate was the third region, caused by two factors. First, because the borders area of Jakarta. Second, because minimal illumination lights so that his condition is dark. "The three areas, namely, Cipondoh, Benda, and Ciledug most high numbers kriminalitasnya in comparison with other areas in the Metropolitan Area, Polres law" said Tavip, Wednesday, June 29, 2011.

"We've proposed to Tangerang Pemeritah to add a public street lighting lamps, with the aim of preventing acts of evil," said Tavip. In addition, the police also increased patrols around the use of cars and motorcycles.

However, Tangerang police do not reduce vigilance to secure other areas. "Although the third area is considered to be prone to crime, but for other areas, you're still doing surveillance and prevention," said he.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online