English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, April 15, 2011

Gerard Butler Kangana Ranaut Relationship

Gerard Butler now seems to be trying his luck with Kangna Ranaut! The Hollywood actor allegedly took Kangna away to an undisclosed location for some four days.
What about Gerard Butler dropping by on the sets of her film in the US? Kangana tells the tabloid, he came by to say 'Hi'.
Kangana Ranaut Syas "Gerard just dropped in to say 'Hi' on the sets of Happy New Year in the US but he and I didn't go for any holiday. If I had, I have no reason to hide it. I am young and successful. Why would I hide it? I am very open with my parents too."
Ranaut met Butler while shooting for her film Happy New Year with S unny Deol in Los Angeles. The duo, it seems, took their bonding to a new level as they not only partied but even took off for an impromptu vacation!, Mumbai Mirror reported.
Butler is not new to Bollywood ladies, in fact he is known to get rather misty-eyed with them. After he was spotted partying with Priyanka Chopra at her Yari Road apartment, where he reportedly went down on his knees pleading with her to marry him, he said, "I don't mind marrying an Indian girl...too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend."
At LA, after Butler met Kangna, sources from the unit say, that the two took this casual bonding to the next level. They did not just party after packup, but took off to an undisclosed place on the day the schedule for the film ended.
"Kangna was with Butler at the airport. She was supposed to come back with us in the same flight. But she didn't. Possibly, the two got into another flight. She did not tell anybody from the unit where she was headed," a source told the tabloid.

About the Author

Ravi Bhatt

Read More Gossips @ www.filmycinema.org

Kangana Ranaut Latest News